EIM is a global leader in providing
The demand for senior experienced interim management is driven by two trends:
- The first is the increasingly rapid pace of change in the competitive environment, locally and internationally
- The second is the need for business enterprises to keep their core teams lean and minimise costs
This combination of factors can often lead to a need for senior assistance in leading and driving change. EIM has long held the belief that the best predictor of an executive’s capability to drive change lies in his or her track record, simply, that they have done it successfully before. EIM provides a disciplined approach to understanding the demands and guiding the process of applying the right experience to solve clients’ issues.
That is why we insist on being the principal in the contract with our client, not just to find an Interim Executive, but to deliver results.
- We work closely with candidates and clients to ensure the key deliverables are clearly defined and met on time
- We have access to a worldwide team of highly skilled executives available at short notice. Our objective is to ensure you stay productive and competitive
- We use an effective approach to solving urgent operational business issues and achieving set objectives
- Clients are assured of an independent and objective perspective from our business professionals
Should you have a need to drive change in your organisation, our Directors would be pleased to discuss your needs.
Potential Interim Managers
If you have had a senior career in leadership roles and would be interested in exploring the potential to become an EIM Interim Manager, please email your CV to either our Melbourne or Sydney office.
The EIM Network
EIM’s global network is experienced in delivering immediate results to clients. Wherever your business is in the world you can be confident that an EIM executive will provide a solution that will exceed your expectations.